i have an admission: i have never been to portland. obviously, i am completely missing out.
the reason i chose this amazingly creative city this week is because when looking through my personal etsy favorites, i noticed that an inordinate amount of the shops originate in portland. i know you will love these shops as much as i do!
1. vitrified studio | i absolutely love these corked jars.
3. seaworthy | the handstamped, brass pieces found in this shop are to die for.
4. quarter twenty | how awesome are these bottle openers? so much more to love in the shop.
5. mary kate mcdevitt | i love the handlettered stationary in this shop.
6. potter and butler | adorable cake toppers. rachel makes cakes and she needs to incorporate these beauties.
9. love to party | party supplies…look how cute those little pinwheels are!
10. berkley illustration | only the most distinguished of animals are included in these portraits.