madison, wisconsin is a beautiful city with a lot to offer and i will be heading back up that way in a few weeks now. i have only visited a couple of times now and each time i find there is something new to discover and the city is truly brimming with creativity.
1. milkhaus designs | this shop offers hand printed designs including tea towels, totes, scarves, and these must-have clutches.
2. pofu pottery | some of the most unique pottery I have come across thus far…love this “hello gorgeous” travel mug!
3. glass marts | how seriously adorable is this pug nightlight?
4. this is all I know | beautiful fine art prints and original works by amanda blake.
5. 622 press | fabulous stationary for every occasion.
6. yellow design studio | custom fonts—as a typeface enthusiast, I am loving this!
7. adriana willsie | custom pet portraits and throw pillows…too cute.
8. miss c alexandria | gorgeous brass jewelry handmade in madison + free shipping to the u.s.!
9. casa & co. | an extremely well-curated shop filled with vintage and handmade items for the home.
10. ooh ray shee | in love with the custom digital portraits, but any work of art in this shop would be a welcome addition to any home.